GREASE AND LUBRICANTS
Grease sticks provide finer and brighter finishes, prevent belt clogging, prolongs belt life and keeps work cool.
- This is the “original” and ever popular F-26 coated abrasive grease stick that is in universal use. An all purpose lubricant for belts and disc
- F-122 is a mixture of belt grease and un-fused, aluminum oxide buffing flour. The grease base serves as a lubricant and the abrasive flour functions the same as a buffing compound “coloring agent” imparting luster to the polished work.
- A crystalline wax formation combined with a unique, dry inorganic, lubricating additive. Permits super-fine grinding, polishing and finishing.
- Popular grade white grease stick for average polishing use
- F-90 is a pure tallow base lubricant with a high melting point. Its purpose is to serve as a lubricant and at the same time, fill and close the belt with a heavy bodied grease film.
- A pure white blend of premium, fully saponifiable grease with a high melting point. A tough textured, high quality, high melting point grease especially recommended for use when polishing non-ferrous metals.
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty|