Buffing compounds consist of abrasive particles completely surrounded by a binder-carrier. The type of buffing compound selected is dependent on the class of metal being buffed. In general, the harder the class of metal being buffed, the harder the class of abrasive that must be used.
- BLACK: very heavy cutting on iron, steel, aluminum and stainless
- BROWN: industry standard for primary cutting on iron, steel, aluminum and stainless
- GREEN: secondary cutting and semi-final finish on aluminum and stainless
- YELLOW: cut and colour compound for aluminum, steel and stainless
- WHITE: final finish and high luster shine on aluminum and stainless
- BLUE: high-end "jewelers rouge" for premium show quality shine on aluminum and stainless
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty|